Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ball Foot Pain More Condition_symptoms Strange Foot Pain Below Ball Of Foot?

Strange Foot Pain below ball of foot? - ball foot pain more condition_symptoms

Well, it's a bit embarrassing to describe, pain in the foot, but I'll try. Therefore, you have the ball at his feet (the pillow under my feet and a larger platform in the big toe), and there is a script, exactly in the middle, just below the round, but just before the start of his bow in half the width of the foot. This is where the cause pain or cramping.

There is also a circle of pain in the back of the bow, just before the heel, always under the button of bone in the ankle. It hurts like crazy.

It feels good when I do not stand over him, and gets much worse if I'm the weight on him. It feels better when pressed. No idea what it is or how to avoid it?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm ask a doctor or atleast try to excersize the foot. sit and act as pressure alphabet from 1 to 50 with a walk or not. thats what I've done to my Seavers desaese with the exception of those issued. Seavers is good shoes and go to stupid skater shoes and bring a bad state of my growth plate in the heel. Good luck

Post a Comment