Monday, February 15, 2010

Why Do My Legs Ache When Im Sitting Down Why Does My Back Hurt When I Drink Hot Stuff (tea/coffee)?

Why does my back hurt when i drink hot stuff (tea/coffee)? - why do my legs ache when im sitting down

I drink, I want to make this 2-second stabbing. then ... That finally does in swallowing ... or drink reluctant pain, anticipation ... or wait until it cools down a bit, (although I really ... hot tea and cold, I think hate, I need) the heat.

I have a back injury. They do not know y. was not good when I was younger. He can not even sit, or rather in a position for too long b4 it hurts. Is there any way to my back and neck muscles to strengthen (push-ups kind of help w / ISH upper cervical region).

It is bad enough, they can even do abs / abs. After 1 hurt my back doing a ton.
What can I do my work abbs?
lol i dnt work at all, but needs to solve at least oncePain ...
What happens is that it is flexible, which can be folded into a bridge, such as .... Position, or pull my legs like skaters do (but not for long!)

I firmly w / this or can I fix my back?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have back pain, but only after the caffeine in coffee or tea. If you have a problem, because seek the liquid I definitely see a physician. The chances of finding someone that you know what we are not talking so high that few of us are really doctors. I think the problem has to tell a neurological basis for the numbers (it's not your imagination, says there is a problem with nerves).

You should see your doctor. They are probably an MRI or other tests or take the lazy way to prescribe pain medication. When you pick up the second I move to a new doctor, because this is not a normal issue.

Anonymous said...

This was seen as a sign that your kidneys, where problems, go get a doctor, Kay quit alcohol and fatty food, health care, not colds and flu, taking slightly more taxes in the day and vitamins to help.
What could the new swimming contribute to more than enything. Some Gental route throughout the day, when you see the doctor of pharmacy will be tested for osteoporosis

Anonymous said...

This was seen as a sign that your kidneys, where problems, go get a doctor, Kay quit alcohol and fatty food, health care, not colds and flu, taking slightly more taxes in the day and vitamins to help.
What could the new swimming contribute to more than enything. Some Gental route throughout the day, when you see the doctor of pharmacy will be tested for osteoporosis

Post a Comment